MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/17/2018 7:06 AM  #1

Holidays

Want to be the first to wish every body a joyful and safe holiday and a happy safe and healthy new year.
Mark

12/17/2018 8:03 PM  #2

Re: Holidays

Same to you and your family.

12/17/2018 11:49 PM  #3

And the same to all the members on here! 
I check this site daily and even tho there are times when no one has posted anything I still know you're out there!
The shooter's at Charlie's Old Farm are still shooting away on Sundays. The past three weeks meat has been won with scores of 37 out of possible 39! Shooting at 1" circle worth 13 points at 60 yards with traditional sights.
Carl can tell you about how hard this may be. I think he shot a 37 at our shoot and this was at 30 yrds. 

A very Merry Christmas to all your families from Cathy and me!!
Big John

Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
Will Rogers

12/21/2018 8:06 AM  #4

My best holiday wishes to all and a happy new year.

I met a lot of new folks traveling  around to all of the table shoots this year and hope to meet more in 2019.

I enjoy this message board and the  folks that get on it. There are always some interesting ideas and thoughts on black powder shooting to read and think about.

And yes Big John, that 1" dot is tough at 30 yards, I can only imagine how difficult it would be at 60 yards !!

The Northern Kentucky boys will keep shooting about every week this winter trying to get ready for the 2019 season. Trying to do a little fine tuning and PRACTICE, PRACTICE. We need it.

See y'all come spring at a table shoot somewhere,

Carl

12/22/2018 5:27 AM  #5

Happy Holiday wishes to all my internet shooting buddies..!!
Down here in Florida, not getting much shooting done. Temperatures have cascaded down into the 50's..the wind is blowing the palm fronds all over the place and we're hunkered down for another week of Winter.
Miserable shooting conditions but a good excuse to open the garage door and run some Ball for the New Year.
God Bless Us Every One.

Board footera