MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/20/2014 11:00 AM  #1

RECIPE FOR A GOOD DAY

Hey gang, you all need to try this. A good friend, and shooting buddy, drives over for an early breakfast and then the two of you drive over to a table shoot to which 15 other shooters show up. The range is covered so the constant drizzle doesn't bother you and you proceed to burn powder and throw lead. After a successful, and safe, shoot dinner is enjoyed on the way home and we both look forward to doing it again soon. 
Mark  

7/20/2014 11:43 AM  #2

Re: RECIPE FOR A GOOD DAY

Sounds like good times!

Joe

7/21/2014 9:02 AM  #3

Re: RECIPE FOR A GOOD DAY

Well, snuffer, or your right, it was a good. I think it was even better for me. Let out Friday night from the great Hoosier state held up overnight in Xenia to visit with some very good friends in Xenia good times and good food. Thanks, Tom and Dawn. The next morning that out bright and early showed up Mark's house just a little bit after seven where his wonderful wife prepared a fine breakfast for us then proceeded to the range.

Mark's right. We had drizzle most of the day, but we were shooting from undercover targets were only 30 yards away. So nobody spent very much time getting wet.
A wonderful meal with Mark and his wife at Outback, after the shoot was over, then headed for home. But somehow the truck took a turn back to Xenia wound up having a another evening of good times shared with good friends and drove home Sunday morning.

Now back to the shoot, Page did a good job of putting on the shoot. The secretary of the club told me that he would get the results to me in the next day or two. What I do know is that Mark won the overall aggregate a fine gentleman named Steve who I can't recall his last name came in second in the overall aggregate and I came in third. I also by the way, had one of the best X in a really. Fine meat prizes in a general good time.

Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.
Theodore Roosevelt
“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”
John Wayne

Board footera