MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/29/2018 12:21 PM  #1

KLR Table Shoot - October 27, 2018 - Morehead, KY

The the last table shoot for 2018 at the KLR range is done. It was a cold damp day with no sun, drizzled or rained all day.

7 shooters showed up to shoot and it was a good time despite the weather.

Top 5 strings were:
1. Bo Courtney. 3.091"
2. Dennis Human 4.148"
3. Jeanette Hillard 4.465"
4. Carl King 4.961"
5. Sterling Martin 5.167"

Best X went to Randy Henderson at 0.020".

Bo had 1 bad shot at 1.167", if he could have shot his average for the other 9 shots he would have been way down in the 2's. He had 7 spiders for the day.

I blame my bad day on a burnt out nipple, I'm sure it wasn't me 😄😄😄.

Thanks as always to Dennis Human for being range officer, Dennis Winburn and John Jayne for making the shoot happen, scoring the targets and feeding us at the end.

And most of all a big thanks to all of the shooters that came to compete, without you being there through heat, cold and wind we would have not had the fine shoots we had.

Practice, practice, April will be here before you know it and we can do this all over again.

Carl

10/29/2018 11:24 PM  #2

Re: KLR Table Shoot - October 27, 2018 - Morehead, KY

Thank you Carl for the report! To bad the season is coming to an end because there's still some pretty weekends ahead.
As you say … practice up and give it a go next year and bring a new shooter with you!!

Big John
PS ... The Old Farm Shooters south of here are just starting their shooting schedule. They shoot every Sunday on those 3" circles like we shot when you came over here and shot with us. The weather shouldn't be any worse for you guy's! Maybe something you can do at your place!  … B.J.

Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
Will Rogers

10/30/2018 9:15 PM  #3

Carl
      Thanks for the report too bad Bo had that bad shot, hope to see you and Bo at Allen's in April

Dick

10/31/2018 5:15 PM  #4

Dick,

Would have been nice to see him shoot way down in the 2's.

I need to get on Alan's email list so I can get a shoot schedule.

We will be there in April for sure, always a good time at Alan's  as long as the weather is good.

Carl

10/31/2018 5:16 PM  #5

Dick,

Would have been nice to see him shoot way down in the 2's.

I need to get on Alan's email list so I can get a shoot schedule.

We will be there in April for sure, always a good time at Alan's  as long as the weather is good.

Carl

Board footera