MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/04/2018 11:26 PM  #1

OWL CREEK TABLE MATCH!

The Owl Creek Table Match was a hoot! ("fun" intended!). 
First I would like to thank my wife for putting up with this nervous guy! She also helped me with the chili and getting the food straightened out for the noon and evening meals!
I need to thank the shooters for all their help! It was a crazy day! Slight breezes up to 38mph gust that occasionally  blew my target frames over and the 84º temperatures on Wednesday and light rain and 63º on Thursday. Only 3 shooters braved the cold wet Thursday. 
I would also like to give a very big thank you to David and Bill for being my legs and being my "go to men"! Anytime something needed to be done they were there! Beside this they fried the fish and "taters" Wednesday evening. Not many stayed and they missed a fine meal!
There were 9 shooters registered and these guys came to shoot and did they ever shoot! I would also like thank them for all their hard work and dedication for hanging in there! I learned a lot and things will go smoother next time.
The match was a 10 shot match with money paid to the tightest X each match and the short string and tightest X of all the matches.

Short strings  ------------
1st. -- R.  Brinkman --  3.133"
2nd.-- D.  Brandenburger -- 3.179"
3rd. -- C. King -- 4.074"

Tightest X -- D. Brandenburger -- .042" 

Most of the shooters drove a long way to be there!, 3 and 4 hour drives and one drove 7 hours! Thank you all!

Sorry I got so long winded ---- Big John

Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
Will Rogers

Board footera