MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/20/2018 9:44 AM  #1

Friendship

Another Friendship has come and gone, gone to quickly as usual. My grandson and I spent 4 days there in what felt like an oven. The heat never let up and my shooting was horrendus, Devon did much better than I did, but we had a great time. Seeing old friends and making a few new ones is always a treat and makes one look forward all the more for the next get together.
Mark

6/20/2018 5:08 PM  #2

Re: Friendship

I went up with one of my grandsons, up Thursday afternoon, back Saturday morning. The first time since 1967 I have not signed up to shoot, 51 years. It was bittersweet, to many friends not there for several reasons. I camped on Primative since my camp site was eliminated last June. I did see several friends and bought some supplies. 

6/21/2018 2:55 PM  #3

I went down Thursday morning was their about two hours found a .358 Lyman mold I had been looking
for and bought some powder at 12:30 I was on the way back home.

Seems like it is always hot in the valley.

Dick

6/21/2018 2:56 PM  #4

I went down Thursday morning was their about two hours found a .358 Lyman mold I had been looking
for and bought some powder at 12:30 I was on the way back home.

Seems like it is always hot in the valley.

Dick

6/21/2018 2:59 PM  #5

Don't know how I got two post.

Dick

6/23/2018 5:00 AM  #6

I drove up from Florida. I had planned to be there 4-5 days. I ended up only staying 2. In that time I got all my shopping done, (including picking up a shiny new rifle..!!) and was physically miserable most of the time due to the heat and humidity. After I had done what I came for, it appeared that there was a day or two of rain and/or thunderstorms heading for the valley and I made a decision to just pack up the camp, get back in my (air-conditioned) truck and head for home. Never fired a shot. All that said...
I'm looking forward to September..!!

Board footera