MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/07/2014 7:29 PM  #31

Re: Table gun

Kermit,
We will look forward to seeing what you build for your table gun. 
Mark

7/09/2014 1:28 PM  #32

candle snuffer -i shot a 40 cal couple times in chunk-they are a very bad chunk gun. now for the 30 yard  table shoots. you have a real dandy their. try about 50 grains of swiss 3ff and .020  pocket drill ..try the dutrch schultz 6 to on1    water  solublile machine tool coiling oil or plain old water dsamp patch .as one drop. looking forward to hearing more about your groups

dag

7/09/2014 1:43 PM  #33

kermit   we had sonme fun a while back with the chunk and table adjustable sight.with both you shoot a group in practice .then post pratice shopots over the x ..then keep shooting your record shots in using the same spotter hole to put over x..well next time we had them shoot their practice shots and real shoots but made them dial in on  the adjustments after every shot..guess what. everytime in this kind of shoot the adjustable shot worse..we have gone both ways on shoots a very few just put piece of tapeon sight..then honor -...if you get caught disqualified and dont ever come back..one day you are bored you and buddies  give it a try.beren shooting these matcshs for over 20 years and never had a cheater on the sights yet

7/09/2014 11:51 PM  #34

dag wrote:

candle snuffer -i shot a 40 cal couple times in chunk-they are a very bad chunk gun. now for the 30 yard  table shoots. you have a real dandy their. try about 50 grains of swiss 3ff and .020  pocket drill ..try the dutrch schultz 6 to on1    water  solublile machine tool coiling oil or plain old water dsamp patch .as one drop. looking forward to hearing more about your groups

dag

You never know, I may just go Table with it, dag?  Still have some playing around to do with it for now.

Joe

Board footera