MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/18/2017 10:53 AM  #1

Howdy from Ohio

I think I’ve finally found the site I’ve been looking for. Been building and shooting ML for 50 years. Gave up hunting several years ago, but I still love to shoot. Lived in Washington state for 16 yrs. and belonged to the Spokane Falls Muzzleloader Club. Great group of people. Moved back to Ohio about 10 yrs. ago, but havn’t fond a place to shoot. I live in Lancaster, Ohio.

12/18/2017 7:09 PM  #2

Re: Howdy from Ohio

Ricw,
Welcome back to Ohio. There are any number of places for you to shoot in central and south central Ohio. We shoot in Centerburg, about 30 miles north of Columbus, and have a husband and wife team that hail from down near Logan. There's a good BP show coming up the 19th & 20th of January at Canters Cave outside of Jackson that you might want to get to, it's always a good show. In April we have the Association of Ohio Longrifle Collectors in Marietta that's a real good show And in between you have the Sons of Liberty in Jackson, Columbus Muzzleloading gun club below Grove City and others I'm not bringing up. I'm in Columbus, PM me and we can pass information.
Mark

12/29/2017 11:33 PM  #3

Re: Howdy from Ohio

Hi from Northwest Ohio, I am a member of the Black Swamp Muzzleloaders north west of Findlay Ohio. I have been shooting and hunting with blackpowder for about forty years and hobby building about the last ten. I enjoy any type of blackpowder shooting from pistol to bench and even shotgun. Our club holds monthly shoots on the first Sunday of the month with pistol shooting at noon and rifle shooting at 1:00. They vary it from fun knock down to target from 25, 50 and 100 yards. If your in the area, look us up. The last three years some of the club have traveled up to the Tobacco River Muzzle Loading Club for the Michigan Territorial, if you want a fun three day weekend you should consider adding that event on your calendar. A great group of people manage the event.

Board footera