MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/25/2017 9:19 PM  #1

Bevel Brothers World Championship

Everyone had a great time last Saturday.  The rain held off, it was a little windy but Tom Swigart didn't seem to mind and posted a great score.  Here are the top 5:
Tom Swigart   3.963
Dave Krumme   4.123
Tim Turnbull   5.455
Dawn Swigart   5.924
Dave Brandenburger   6.796

Tom earned the fabulous trophy, princess tiara, sash, flowers, 1st place patch and a jar of honey.  Plus first choice of the prize pile.  I don't remember what he grabbed.  Dave K won one of Bevel Up's hand forged knives and one of 10 Silver Eagles for the sweetest shot - .039.

Lunch was pulled pork, brisket, baked beans, cheesy corn, and apple dumplings - all Kansas City style.

Thanks everyone for coming and making the 20th Championship a success.

BD

10/29/2017 10:03 PM  #2

Re: Bevel Brothers World Championship

I had a great time at the shoot! Everyone was friendly and helpful.

I shot my best string in competition, a 6.8, and took home a nice cherry stock blank and a bottle of good bourbon.

The barbecue was outstanding. A big thanks to the Bevel Bros. for hosting a great shoot.

Chuck Jones

10/30/2017 4:25 AM  #3

Re: Bevel Brothers World Championship

Thanks for the report BD. I think about coming out for the Championship shoot every year but it's just too darn far from S. Florida for me to make the trip. My loss.
Congratulations to the folks who did well, and to Chuck for his Best String..!!
Hope to see everyone in June.

Board footera