MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/10/2016 5:16 PM  #1

Bryan Station (Central KY) Table Shoot, Sat. October 15

This Sat. Oct. 15 will be be our next table shoot, with 1 more planned for November 12 this year.  

10 shots at 25 yards. All legal sight types and standard (13#) weight limitation. $15 entry fee includes lunch. We will start eating/socializing at 11AM and start practice at 12PM. Our 3 tables are under a covered shed, and we'll shoot rain or shine, but most prefer shine .  

Depending on desires of participants, we may shoot a short/optional match at 50 yards, so bring a suitable spotter if that interests you.  Also let me know your opinion on doing a full match at 50 yards in November.  We need to gauge the interest and need honest input on it, so let me know whether you'd rather do a regular 25 yard match or try a full 10 shot 50 yard match.

If you are in range, please come and join us. If possible, let me know you are coming and how many you intend to bring with you by responding to thread or PMing me. Also, if you have any questions, just ask!

Bryan Station Muzzleloaders is located in Wilmore, KY, as part of the Bluegrass Sportsmen's League. Directions to main club here:http://bgslinc.com/directions/  

10/11/2016 5:21 PM  #2

Re: Bryan Station (Central KY) Table Shoot, Sat. October 15

Barton,

I think Bo and Dan are coming down.Regretfully I will not be there as the grand daughters are playing soccer Saturday and it will be the last time I'll be able to watch them play this season. Corps Rendezvous will keep me from going on the following Saturday.

We would be willing to shoot a 50 yd. table shoot in November. It
would be interesting I think and fun to try a 10 shot match. We will come ready for either way.

Better get to practicing at 50 yards just in case.

Carl

10/11/2016 7:36 PM  #3

We'll miss you, Carl, but I don't begrudge you time with the granddaughters!  Family is more important than table shoots.  I'm missing either Xenia or Bevels for related reasons, and October is chock full of events.

I'm collecting feedback on the full 50 yard match, so we'll see what everyone wants to do.  I really like the idea and will likely push for one next year, even if just as a change of pace, no matter what happens in November, but I understand some people may not be ready to embrace it just yet.

Congratulations on the Laughery Valley win, by the way!

10/11/2016 9:04 PM  #4

Barton,

Thanks, Laughery Valley was a very good match.

I'd really like to shoot a 50 yard match, would be fun to see what these light guns can do. I think most will be willing to try after they've had a little time to practice.

Carl

Board footera