MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/08/2016 8:51 PM  #1

Hello from Oklahoma

Greetings all! My name is Jim and call Bethany, OK home. Been shooting muzzleloaders since the late 70's but like man,y strayed into BPC long range, silhouette, CAS and so on. A few years ago I dusted off my old gear and relearned just how much I loved it.

Unfortunately the muzzle loading  division of the Okla. City Gun Club had just about ceased to exist. Some of us old timers have been trying to reverse this and have started a monthly silhouette match with front stuffers and hold a monthly traditional match for rifle and pistol. We have been having Bench rest matches 3 or 4 times a year and if the interest is there I would like to see them on a monthly basis.

Just wanted to say hi and pass on the info that some of us in Oklahoma are still in the game.

9/09/2016 6:52 AM  #2

Re: Hello from Oklahoma

Welcome....And good for you guys.  I hope it all works.  

slacker

9/10/2016 8:23 PM  #3

I will be going to the Saunders Memorial Shoot in a couple of weeks at Berryville, AR. Hope to see some of you there.

9/11/2016 8:07 PM  #4

Hi and Welcome,
Glad to have you on line.  Others of us are getting a little long in the beard also but we keep trying to keep the youngsters on their toes.  Look forward to hearing from you.
Mark

9/12/2016 8:21 AM  #5

Thanks Mark!

I'm finally of an age where I can start getting back some of what I've paid in over the years so can maybe travel around a bit to some of the bigger shoots and gun builder work shops. Have never been able to take off for the time required for Friendship or the Spring national shoots but maybe next year I can. Hope to see some of you there.

9/13/2016 9:51 AM  #6

Welcome aboard,. If you find a way to rekindle the interest please let us know. Most of us are the same issues at our local clubs. Good luck. Ken

Board footera