MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/25/2016 7:08 PM  #1

NMLRA Spring Shoot

Well I got pre-registered for the Spring Shoot today.

Now I need to see if I have a hunter class rifle that will shoot off the bench so I can shoot the aggregate this time. Oh darn, more time at the range shooting !!!

Hope to be at Friendship at the table shooting range on Monday or Tuesday.

See y'all then.

6/01/2016 8:01 PM  #2

Re: NMLRA Spring Shoot

I'll be down toward the end of the week, probably Friday and Saturday. Probably should go bowling instead of table shooting the way I showed at Allen's.
Mark

6/02/2016 5:25 AM  #3

I plan on going Monday or Tuesday

6/03/2016 7:35 AM  #4

Hello gentlemen: it's your long-lost administrator sorry I haven't been around the board a lot for the past month or so life has been happening somewhere around warp six. I want to try to download the Indiana state shoot stuff, in a little bit. Life at the new job has been pretty hectic have employees that are out sick and one just up and quit but as per usual we will trot on the victory. I should be showing up at friendship sometime the Friday before the shoot and as per usual I will be there until the last shots fired. Hope to see you all there meanwhile stay safe.

Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.
Theodore Roosevelt
“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”
John Wayne

6/04/2016 5:44 AM  #5

I'm arriving on the first Saturday. Only staying until Wednesday. I'll be spending a lot of my time on the primitive range with my 40 cal. flintlock SMR "Big Nose Kate" but I'm bringing a rifle for some Table shooting as well.
Look forward to seeing everyone there.

6/11/2016 12:21 PM  #6

Got in some practice this morning, trying to get ready for Friendship.
I lightened my trigger and changed my sighter. I was able to shoot a 1 1/4 group with 6 shots.
.395   55grs.  18 ticking.  I was very pleased with that.  I've been  struggling lately!!
Still working on a off hand rifle that feels the same for the Agg.

See ya in Friendship!

6/14/2016 6:57 PM  #7

Shot the TS aggregate on Monday. Beautiful day, very light wind, nice uniform sunshine all day and Robin and Mitch had the range running smoothly. Lucked out and shot pretty well in both classes. Lot of good shooters out there to shoot yet.

Saw a lot of familiar faces and had some good conversations.

Headed back on Thursday to shoot some Table Shoot re-entries in the open class.Hope to see some more friendly faces on the line.

Carl

Board footera