MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/02/2016 12:20 PM  #1

Round Bottom ..Prichard WV

Anyone know if their over the log shoot is this weekend. ?    If so got a ? about where to find  the range, I know I go east on I64 to 52 S. to the get off ramp to Prichard but do I turn right or lift on Prichard rd. and then wheres the range ??
thanks for any help
       Steve

5/02/2016 2:54 PM  #2

Re: Round Bottom ..Prichard WV

The shoot is the 14th of May.The May and July shoot are always held on the second Saturday of that month.You will be on rte 52 about 12 or so miles.You need to turn right at the 2nd exit.You need to turn left at the bottom of the off ramp.That will take you back under the highway and at that time the roundbottom sign should be visible directly in front of you.You can expect to have a good meal after the match and meet a lot of good people too.Plenty of camping room if you are coming on Friday.   

If you give up on the process,you are giving up on the results.

5/03/2016 9:31 PM  #3

That is a really cool place for a shooting match. I love the gazebo with the porch swings and fire pit.

My wife was able to get off for the 14th so hopefully I'll be able to make a return visit.

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.-H. L. Mencken

5/05/2016 8:54 AM  #4

Thanks guys for the infor. you save me a trip and being a week early. I have heard good things about this shoot and was told its about like the York. So i'm looking forward to going. Will be leaving Friday afternoon so camping it will be.( If it ain't raining) Again thanks and hope to see you there.

5/06/2016 4:51 PM  #5

You'll be fine even if it does rain as far as camping goes. Shelby has a covered shooting shed and a really large gazebo that has plenty of space to avoid the rain. When I went it rained most of the night and several people slept under one or the other.

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.-H. L. Mencken

5/15/2016 11:40 AM  #6

Heard that Tom Swigart won, Mark Thompson was 2nd, and Sterling Martin was 3rd.

Board footera