MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/14/2016 9:13 PM  #1

Hello from Georgia

Hi y'all!  Glad to be a new member of this forum.

4/15/2016 5:58 AM  #2

Re: Hello from Georgia

Welcome to the forum! Tell us something about yourself what do you like to shoot?

RB

One good shot doesn't make a match but one bad shot dang sure can ruin a match!

4/15/2016 9:47 AM  #3

Welcome aboard Joe, glad to have you.
Mark

4/15/2016 4:59 PM  #4

I recently purchased a TC Renegade in .50 cal.  According to the serial number, it's a pre-1984.  My muzzleloader buddies say it looks virtually unfired.  I've hunted, shot skeet, clays and pistols and reload some too.  I'm new to muzzleloaders but I already like it.  We have a local club and range here and I'm going to spend a lot of time there. 

4/15/2016 6:11 PM  #5

Great, when that black powder smoke gets in your blood you are hooked! No cure just keep shooting the only known relief for the disease. Any questions just ask away we might be a little slow around here sometimes but somebody will come up with an answer sooner or later.

RB

One good shot doesn't make a match but one bad shot dang sure can ruin a match!

4/29/2016 3:21 PM  #6

Welcome! When you get tired of toteing that long gun around get your self a good pistol! Then you'll really enjoy the smoke and boom!

"The first step in finding your game is getting some conviction. If you don’t have conviction your confidence can be corroded."  -  From The Movie "Seven Days In Utopia".

4/29/2016 6:24 PM  #7

Welcome aboard Joe. Glad to have you.

Board footera