MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/14/2015 8:09 PM  #1

Holiday Season

As many of you know, my family and I celebrate Hannukah at this time of year and we have had a splendid holiday. We want to wish all of our friends, and extended family, a very JOYOUS HOLIDAY SEASON and no less than a HAPPY, HEALTHY and PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR.  I look forward to seeing all of you at one shoot or another in the coming year.
Mark  

12/15/2015 8:39 AM  #2

Re: Holiday Season

I would like to backup what Mark said. Whether celebrating Hanukkah, Christmas or some other holiday this time of year. If nothing else, spread a little joy and happiness from your heart to someone else's. May we all have a joyous holiday season. Bearing in mind those who will not spend this season with their families because they're protecting ours. May God bless our fighting men and women and return them to their loved ones safely. Have a happy holiday season and I look forward  as Mark  does to seeing you all around the loading bench in the coming and hopefully prosperous new year.

Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.
Theodore Roosevelt
“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”
John Wayne

12/15/2015 8:54 PM  #3

Can't add much more than what smokingbuck and MMprwarner said, but hope everyone here has a "Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!"

12/18/2015 10:05 AM  #4

"God Bless Us Every One".

12/25/2015 9:46 AM  #5

We've had some new members join in the last couple of weeks that I have not been able to welcome you. Do the busy schedule we look forward to having you share your knowledge and if you have a question, feel free to ask if somebody doesn't know the answer I'm sure we'll make something up.

Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.
Theodore Roosevelt
“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”
John Wayne

Board footera