MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/06/2015 3:39 PM  #1

Chance to win a Ken Netting custom rifle

Okay fellows, here"s a chance to win a custom .50 caliber Ohio style full stock rifle made by Ken Netting. This rifle was commissioned by the Association of Ohio Longrifle Collectors to help fund our 6th volume of "Ohio Gunsmiths and Allied Tradesmen". It is a percussion full stock which would have been representative of the latter part of the 17th century in Ohio.  The rifle is on display at the Log Cabin Shop, who graciously contributed to the project, and tickets can be purchased there or by forwarding your check to me, made out to the Ohio Longrifle Collectors. Tickets are $5 each or 6 for $25. Your check will be your receipt and your tickets will be entered, you need not be present to win. My mailing address is: Mark Herman, 6033 McNaughten Grove Lane, Columbus, Ohio 43213. 

12/13/2015 9:34 AM  #2

Re: Chance to win a Ken Netting custom rifle

Mark,
When's the drawing and when is the deadline to buy tickets?  Thanks.
Don R.

NMLRA Field Rep Coordinator 
Region 3 (Southeastern States)

12/13/2015 9:36 AM  #3

We were going to draw in April but ticket sales have been slow. We may delay until our show in November. No deadline.
Mark

12/14/2015 3:05 PM  #4

Mark
Is it safe to presume that you will be having some tickets available at the midwinter shoot.

Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.
Theodore Roosevelt
“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”
John Wayne

12/14/2015 8:03 PM  #5

you bet I will. If there's a way to get it from the log Cabin Shop, I'll bring it along. Either way, in person or sight unseen, the winner will be very pleased.
Mark

Board footera