MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/23/2015 7:58 AM  #1

Missing Dad

Yesterday November 22nd 2015 I lost, my greatest teacher  my hero my Dad. The wind is pretty much out of my sails right at the moment   please keep my mother in your thoughts and prayers.

Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.
Theodore Roosevelt
“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”
John Wayne

11/23/2015 12:46 PM  #2

Re: Missing Dad

Very sorry for your loss! You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers!!

Tony

11/23/2015 5:19 PM  #3

Will do.

11/23/2015 10:30 PM  #4

You, your mother and all the rest of the family are in our prayers.

Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
Will Rogers

11/24/2015 7:08 AM  #5

Very sorry for your loss, will pray for you and yours.

11/24/2015 11:43 AM  #6

Very, very sorry to read this prayers are sent.

Richard

One good shot doesn't make a match but one bad shot dang sure can ruin a match!

11/24/2015 1:49 PM  #7

I spoke with Robin last evening and he told me about his Dad's passing. He was not doing well for a while and was apparently slipping, but this was not expected. I know that many of you are already aware and sending prayers to the family and they are all greatly appreciated. The family has strong faith and a sense of togetherness that will sustain them at this time and I am certain a lot of good memories that will last them a lifetime. If I hear anything more I will post it. In the meantime Robin will be off line for a while.
Mark

11/24/2015 9:58 PM  #8

Sorry to hear this, Robin.  Will keep you and your family in thoughts and prayers.

11/25/2015 6:07 PM  #9

You're in our thoughts and prayers.

Joe

11/26/2015 8:26 AM  #10

Robin and Family,

Our most heartfelt sympathies and condolences to you and your family in the passing of your father.

My dad passed away in '95 and I truly understand your loss.

God bless you all in this difficult time.

Carl

Last edited by cking (11/26/2015 8:28 AM)

11/26/2015 3:54 PM  #11

Hoping you remember the best of memories! That is what good family and friends leave us with.

12/01/2015 1:31 PM  #12

Like I said in an earlier post dad’s passing pretty much knocked the wind out of my sails. But I think I’m feeling a breeze coming on. I most certainly appreciate all your thoughts and prayers, and as Mark said, we are family strong faith who gaher around one another in order to stand strong leaning on the many precious memories and lessons that my dad left us so I think I’ll be delving back in trying to get some things done here and getting back out into the shop and try to make dad proud.

Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.
Theodore Roosevelt
“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”
John Wayne

Board footera