MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/04/2015 11:16 AM  #1

Midwinter shoot

I have been kicking it around with Mark and a couple of others. About a table shoot January the 9th I know it will be cold but I think we can set up a warm site inside the pole building. Give me some feedback and we'll see what the interest is.

Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.
Theodore Roosevelt
“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”
John Wayne

11/05/2015 5:35 PM  #2

Re: Midwinter shoot

Robin,

Talked it over with a couple of the N. KY boys and probably 3 of us would come and I can bring one of those round 23,000 btu  kerosene heaters  for a little heat.

Carl

11/05/2015 6:43 PM  #3

I put it on my calendar. Will have to check Judy"s calendar to be certain. I may wear the pants in my family BUT, my wife tells me which pair every day!!!!
Mark

11/05/2015 9:11 PM  #4

Mark I just hope she doesn't pick shorts the day of the shoot.

Theodore Roosevelt
“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”
John Wayne

11/06/2015 8:40 AM  #5

You can bet I'd wear them.

11/10/2015 1:29 PM  #6

Where?  I'm not really a table shooter, just try to help at some table matches, but I can get the word out to some that might be interested here, and I might come along just to see how it goes/practice a little.  My entry fee would be pretty much a donation, much like in chunk .

11/13/2015 1:19 PM  #7

Alright everybody, it appears to be game on. I sent an email to the Association yesterday requesting the range for January 9 should not be a problem. I would like to try to get a general idea of how many people are coming, and would like to start a database so I have set up a pre-registration form available at the following link http://media.wix.com/ugd/7ff034_3575666ff5954ed2ac620c3f056a2c17.pdf
. This is the way I see it going off about 9:30 AM we will get started. I'm envisioning a large pot of chili available in the Poll building . If you would be so inclined to bring a side dish or a desert feel free to do so. However, there is no requirement. $15 entry fee. Five of that is for the use of the range to the Association and a $10 minimum value table prize . We will shoot for first, second and third in each target set and aggregate order of choice on table prizes. If you have friends are not online feel free to print off the preregistration form and send it to the address on the form. You got questions , contact me via PM or put it here on the board for those of you have my number. Feel free to call.

Theodore Roosevelt
John Wayne

11/13/2015 7:34 PM  #8

I'm in. Are you talking $15 and a blanket prize
Or $5 and a blanket prize? Either way is okay by me. See y'all in January.
Mark

11/13/2015 8:45 PM  #9

$15 cash entry fee Plus $10 blanket prize

Theodore Roosevelt
John Wayne

11/14/2015 10:05 AM  #10

I saw that when I went to the present registration. Just another senior moment.
Mark

11/21/2015 8:51 PM  #11

I'm in! I sent my registration your way this afternoon.

Now to start practicing!

Tony

12/14/2015 2:59 PM  #12

Good Afternoon, Table Shooters . So far I have received six preregistrations for the midwinter table shoot and friendship. I'm hoping participation is better than that indicates I appreciate those of you who have sent in your preregistrations. It is an immeasurable help in trying to plan for the event. I know some of you have to make nearly last-minute decisions, but if I can get some sort of feedback, either here by email or private message on your intent. It would be of great assistance. Hope to see  all on 9 January in the meantime, be safe. Have a Merry Christmas and a wonderful new year.

Theodore Roosevelt
John Wayne

Board footera