MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/01/2015 6:49 PM  #1

Nap Time

Is everybody napping? Hasn't been much talk on here for a while, I thought everyone was hibernating early or something. I know there's been some shooting going on between Friendship, Allen's range and the boys in Morehead. Lets here some chatter, there's got to be results to post, excuses to post or just plain lieing to do. I admitted I got my butt kicked at Friendship two weeks ago, lets hear from a few others.
Mark

9/02/2015 8:16 PM  #2

Re: Nap Time

The Kentucky boys from the northern part of the state are licking our wounds after some poor shooting at Alan's on the 22nd and at Morehead on the 23rd.

Just when you think you've got it all figured out reality rears it's ugly head and bites you in the behind. All that work to come up with a combination of powder, patch and ball that worked great at home and was shooting a three shot sighter you could cover with a quarter suddenly blossoms to a group you can't hide with a silver dollar. Suddenly the key word is frustration. What Happened ? ?

Oh well, we'll be back in October to try it again.  In the mean time will see if we can put together six good shots in a row for the postal match.

9/03/2015 4:50 AM  #3

cking wrote:

The Kentucky boys from the northern part of the state are licking our wounds after some poor shooting at Alan's on the 22nd and at Morehead on the 23rd.

Just when you think you've got it all figured out reality rears it's ugly head and bites you in the behind. All that work to come up with a combination of powder, patch and ball that worked great at home and was shooting a three shot sighter you could cover with a quarter suddenly blossoms to a group you can't hide with a silver dollar. Suddenly the key word is frustration. What Happened ? ?

Oh well, we'll be back in October to try it again. In the mean time will see if we can put together six good shots in a row for the postal match.

Been there and done that!

RB

One good shot doesn't make a match but one bad shot dang sure can ruin a match!

9/03/2015 7:46 PM  #4

I know the feeling well.

Board footera