MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/27/2015 2:52 PM  #1

Memorial Dedication at Friendship

Memorial Dedication at FriendshipOn Sunday, September 13, 2015 at 5:45 PM Eastern Standard Time. We Will Be Dedicating the Setting, Bench, Which Has Been Placed at Chunk Gun Line in Friendship, Indiana for our departed friend. Paul C Griffith I have spoken with Kathy Griffin. She has informed me that his brothers and some others from the Palmyra, Michigan area will be attending this dedication service. It would be very much appreciated if they could see our strength in unity and how highly Paul was thought of by a large number of people being in attendance. I would expect that the entire ceremony would take 30 to 45 minutes at the most. No special dress required, and you are. And yes, before anybody ask. I'm sure that tastefully consume libations will not be a problem.Those of us who have overseen fundraising and installation of this Memorial would be honored to have you present. I would like to thank each and everyone who has helped make this possible, I would like to name you individually, but I do not want to risk leaving someone out. You know who you are and may the blessings of God shower upon you.Robin

Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.
Theodore Roosevelt
“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”
John Wayne

9/10/2015 11:27 AM  #2

Re: Memorial Dedication at Friendship

Just a reminder about the Memorial dedication come down and see us at the chunk gun range dedication will be September 13 5:45 PM.

Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.
Theodore Roosevelt
“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”
John Wayne

Board footera