MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/17/2015 6:43 AM  #1

Hallo from Antwerpen

I just found out about this Forum... I shoot BP as a member of a club in Belgium but the actual shooting is just over the border in Holland... The only disciplines here alowed are of hand shooting paper targets and Cross sticks.
 started out many years ago with percussion guns. Due to work I stopped shooting for some years but started again in 2006. One of the club members persuaded me to start shooting flintlocks, and when I got a taste of that I never looked back. A few times a year I join in some inter club matches where I shoot Devillers and Maximilian (flintlock rifled gun 50 and 100 meters)... I shot like this in Belgium, Holland, Luxemburg and France.
I wished we could have more shoots with fun targets, woods walks etc, but that will probably never be the case.
I hope to pick up some ideas and tricks that may help me to improve myself.

7/17/2015 7:51 AM  #2

Re: Hallo from Antwerpen

Welcome, always good to hear from another black powder muzzleloader target shooter.  Look forward to hearing more about the shoot in you are doing over there.  Some nice rifles I bet?

Parkawood -

7/17/2015 8:41 AM  #3

Welcome Rocklock I believe you make the third country involved on our message board. If memory serves me correctly, and memory often does not serve me well, but we have the United States, Canada, and now Belgium on board. Be sure to tell your shooting friends at work here. I don't know if you had noticed it yet, there is a entire website tied to this message board. Feel free to take part in all the conversations I'm sure that you will be able to teach you something as well as we would hope to teach you something. Have a great time saver shooting. I'll talk to you later.
Robin

Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.
Theodore Roosevelt
“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”
John Wayne

7/17/2015 9:31 AM  #4

Welcome aboard Rocklock,
Look forward to hearing more about how it's done over there. Don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have, we may not have an answer but we'll tell you something. Seriously, we will look forward to hearing from you often.Mark

7/17/2015 2:39 PM  #5

Welcome aboard. Glad to have you here. Always good to have new people here from other countries.

Board footera