MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/29/2015 3:01 PM  #1

Friendship RO

Hello everybodyMost of you who know me will know why I don't post much. I came home after friendship, and did a lot of thinking about some things that happened in friendship. For whatever reason I cannot seem to be able to run the chunk, table and youth line. Some of this is because of my inexperience as a range officer. Some of it is due to other issues that I personally have, also some is brought on by a lack of respect by very small number of shooters. I know there are some things I need to change the change would have to come from both ways. And I really don't think it'll happen.Robin keeps telling me that it can be worked through, but I am so frustrated that this point to save myself and the Association embarrassment, I will not be available to run the chunk, table and youth line. I will continue to help in other ways. I have apologized to Robin, as he said he really depended on me to keep the line open all the time. However, he has told me you figure something out.During most of the time. It was fun being your range officer. Now I guess I just see you when I decide to shoot.

6/29/2015 3:04 PM  #2

Re: Friendship RO

Ok , Mitch asked for our help on the above post. And we used his words. It's pretty disheartening to me, but like he said. I'll figure something out. So while were on the subject. If you would like to take the range officer's course and offer a few hours. It would be deeply appreciated. Also some help selling targets would be greatly appreciated. No special training needed. Just be able to count change, and it's wonderful. Everything's the same price. But with the addition of the new discipline. It is pretty hectic for one person to try to do it all. If you think you might be able to help. Please email or PM me. It would be greatly appreciated.

Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.
Theodore Roosevelt
“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”
John Wayne

6/29/2015 6:07 PM  #3

I was on the line when Mitch had a few of his problems come up and with all due respect, I think some of it could have been avoided. Mitch's lack of experience did show, but we've all been there at one time or another, but a little fore thought by some of us might have gone a long way. I don't have a lot of time available but will pitch in when I can, I hope the rest of the crew that are enjoying the new game will do the same. Mitch, we will look forward to seeing you on the line.
Mark 

7/02/2015 6:00 PM  #4

mitch
 take a few deep breaths and just stop range officer.just keep on shooting and enjoy the sport being  a shooter.you will find out if you go back to being a shooter.you will feel a lot better and have fun again .dan brendberg  -several others and  i had to walk away from disagrreement -politics and temperment of running the shoots. happens to a lot more people than you think

dag

Board footera