MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/26/2015 5:58 PM  #1

Fort Osage Table shoot

We had our second last Thursday of the month table shoot for the retired guys or anyone that has time to come out and play. I'll have to quit calling it the Old Farts Club as we had our first lady shoot with us it was a learning experience for her and her husband but I bet the next time they will be a lot better prepared. Everybody is starting to shoot a lot better on this game and this was the most Spiders Killed that I have ever seen, everybody was whacking them! The short string was 2.463 with the tightest "x" was .052 and that beat out the next closer one by only a few thousandths. We had seven shooters and several guys stopped by to see what this was all about and promised that next month they would be back shooting! I Hope So!

RB

One good shot doesn't make a match but one bad shot dang sure can ruin a match!

6/26/2015 6:10 PM  #2

Re: Fort Osage Table shoot

Sounds great. I can't rember doyou shoot 6 or 10 shots. At any rat glad to see your shoot is growing!

Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.
Theodore Roosevelt
“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”
John Wayne

6/26/2015 7:14 PM  #3

Re: Fort Osage Table shoot

We're now shooting 10 shot strings that makes for a lot more interesting match I think! Maybe I should say a lot more room for a bad shot to wander in there! We had several guys that were really hammering them on the X but then got a little careless or too happy and then there goes one outside the black! OPPS! That just kills a good string probably as you would well know!

RB

One good shot doesn't make a match but one bad shot dang sure can ruin a match!

Board footera