MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/20/2014 11:00 PM  #1

Hello Everyone

Candle Snuffer here.  Many of you know me from other talk forums.  I had a nice invite from one of my friends to join this site, and what I've seen so far, I like.  Any possibility of a forum dedicated to chunk gun shooting in the near future?  Just wonder.

I enjoy all disciplines of muzzle loading shooting, and am always on the look out for old time shooting match information.  Have enjoyed the traditional side of muzzle loading shooting for near 40 years.  It's a great sport/hobby.  98% of all my muzzle loading rifles I shoot in competition and hunting, I have built myself over the years.  Though I haven't built a new muzzle loader in near seven years, I'm always thinking about a new build, for a new shooting experience.  I just love this sport!

Thanks for the invite!

Joe

5/20/2014 11:04 PM  #2

Re: Hello Everyone

I see we have an "over the log" forum here.  Great!!! Don't know how I missed that.

Joe

5/21/2014 8:02 AM  #3

Welcome aboard, glad to see you found the site ok were hoping to have a lot of fun and maybe exchange a few good ideas. Hope you will visit often. Good luck with your Fess Parker shoot.

Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.
Theodore Roosevelt
“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”
John Wayne

5/21/2014 2:11 PM  #4

Thank you, glad to be here.  I believe this will grow into a very informative and useful site.  Glad to be part of it.

Joe

5/21/2014 3:19 PM  #5

Hi Candle Snuffer,
We've spoken on other sites, glad to see you here. We do have a "chunk gun" forum on our index page, take a look. The table shooting forum might also interest you.
Mark

5/21/2014 3:27 PM  #6

Thanks Smokinbuck.  I saw the chunk gun forum as soon as I finished making my initial introduction post.  Don't know how I missed it the first time around,,, aging eyes I reckon.  I'd like to try the table shoot at my local club if I can get the others on board with it, which I belive I can.

Joe

5/21/2014 8:23 PM  #7

Hey great to see ou here. Welcome aboard .

5/22/2014 6:35 AM  #8

Thanks Ken, appreciate the invite and the welcome.

Joe

Board footera