MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/12/2015 2:13 PM  #1

Introduction, Greetings from Ohio

Gents,
I started shooting Black Powder in late 1981. Have shot at a number of Clubs around the state of Ohio, Camp
Perry and Friendship, Indiana. In the beginning I shot offhand, then my interest turned to cross sticks and now heavy bench, light bench, plus some black powder cartridge shooting. Still enjoy shooting Black Powder Target Rifles.
Thanks, Bob

6/12/2015 3:38 PM  #2

Re: Introduction, Greetings from Ohio

Bob,
welcome aboard, sounds like you will find the board interesting. Where have you been shooting in Ohio.
Mark

6/12/2015 9:49 PM  #3

Hi Mark,
Most of my shooting lately is at my home club, Canal Fulton Ramrod Club. I have shot at the Larry Warner Range near Columbus years back, Toledo Muzzle Loading Club for a Territorial Shoot, Dayton Muzzle Loading Club for a Territorial Shoot, Wapakoneta a couple times for Territorial Shoots and B&A Muzzle Loading Club, but I don't think they shoot there any more, plus a couple others but can't remember their names right now? And then there was Camp Perry when they hosted the NRA Muzzle Loading Matches. Been attending the Shoots at Friendship since 1990, but in the last few years only for the Fall Matches.
Yes, I will find this forum very interesting, glad I found it.
Thanks, Bob

6/13/2015 12:02 PM  #4

Bob,
I'm in Columbus and my home range is in Centerburg, Ohio Valley Muzzleloading. I haven't shot at the Larry Warner range in a long time and shot at Perry in past years. Stay close to home now, except for the table shoots at Allen Coon's range in Indiana and friendship.
Mark

Board footera