MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/10/2015 2:12 PM  #1

See you at Friendship!

Can't wait to spend week with my friends, doing what I love! I hope to meet some new faces as well as I will be on the Board of Directors come September. Please swing be the chunk/table range and say hi. Also don't hesitate to stop me if I'm out and about. I would love to listen and get suggestions from everyone. God Bless and see you in the Valley!

Colton L. Fleetwood                          
NMLRA Board of Directors
"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway"  - John Wayne

6/10/2015 3:08 PM  #2

Re: See you at Friendship!

Probably will see you there.

6/10/2015 4:12 PM  #3

Will see you there later in the week.
Mark

6/17/2015 10:16 AM  #4

I'm heading down to Friendship tomorrow but I heard a report from Robin this morning. Rain has been sporadic and consequently it's been like a sauna bath on the range. Despite the weather he reports that he's had 60+ shooters at the tables. That's a respectable turnout for the first time on the program. I'm looking forward to adding a little more lead to the back stop.

6/21/2015 7:27 PM  #5

Got back from Friendship after 4 days. Rained a good part of each day but did get to burn some powder, although not very successfully. Enjoyed meeting and talking with Frizzen and family as well as a number of other old and new friends. Best part was having grandson Devon along.
Mark

6/22/2015 11:30 AM  #6

Yes, Mark we had a very good visit with you and Devon. Think my daughter liked to visit
with him too.  She told me that of all the times she has been to Friendship this was the very best.  I was happy to win the 100 yard pistol match.  For those of you who don't know they
have a 10 shot 100 yard pistol match at Friendship We had lots of rain, wind aboutv5-10 mph
I used my 32 caplock , 15 grains Swiss, one hand un-supported.  Second place was a 70.

PRP

6/22/2015 11:42 AM  #7

Congratulations Phil!
That's some fine shootn'!

Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
Will Rogers

Board footera