MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/04/2015 11:24 AM  #1

POSTAL SHOOT / JUNE

Not a new post but just another reminder that targets need to be posted by 6/30/15. To date I have only two entries. Don't forget that you can use targets shot at Friendship for this match. Same rules apply, any 6 targets shot as one group, you cannot mix targets shot in more than one group. No limit to how many times you try, send in the best 6.
Mark

6/05/2015 7:56 AM  #2

Re: POSTAL SHOOT / JUNE

I didn't realize that you could shoot more that one set of targets! OK! And I do have another rifle that I want to try out probably put peep sights on it and leave them for the Open class and use the 40 cal that I have been shooting for the Hunter class. Now if it would stop the monsoon type rains I'll be able to get some targets shot I hope! At any rate I'll get some targets in before the end of the month.

RB

One good shot doesn't make a match but one bad shot dang sure can ruin a match!

6/05/2015 7:58 AM  #3

Yep, just like a re entry match. Shoot as many as you want and send in the best of the bunch.

6/05/2015 6:05 PM  #4

I didn't know you could shoot more then one set of targets,where was that information that I missed it
I would have liked to reshot the first set of targets I send to Mark.

Dick

6/05/2015 6:08 PM  #5

Dick,
you can shoot another set and send them in. I will score and post the best score. One entry fee covers the whole match.
Mark

6/05/2015 7:24 PM  #6

Mark
    No need to reshoot that match is history I now know what I can do on the last set of targets.
         Dick

6/25/2015 8:51 PM  #7

Mark,

Have 2 entries for the postal match coming your way tomorrow.  Bo Courtney and I gave it a try today. Will get them to the post office in the morning.

Looking forward to doing the next one.

Still trying to figure this gun out. One day it's right on and everything is right where its suppose to be and the next time the first shot is on the other side of the spotter. Any body else have these problems?

Carl King

6/25/2015 8:53 PM  #8

Carl,
What makes you think you have a mom poly on those gremlins. They followed me to Friendship last week. LOL
Mark

6/25/2015 9:00 PM  #9

Mark,

Maybe some of the ones that rode to Freindship in my shooting box jumped out and stayed in Indiana. HA! HA!

Carl

6/25/2015 9:04 PM  #10

That could be. I'll watch for your targets.

Board footera