MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/16/2014 10:47 AM  #1

New guy

Been shooting guns of all kinds for a long time but am focusing more and more on muzzleloaders. Robin and SPG have gotten me interersted in more of the target side of the game by their posts on ALR site. Robin has answered alot of my questions about the chunk and table shoot game and I appreciate him starting this site. He inspired me to buy a 40 cal mule ear full stock chunk gun and I built a table a couple of weeks back. Wish I lived a little closer to the action but the middle of nowhere in eastern Colorado suits me just fine. Hope the site takes off. Will enjoy being able to talk about underhammers instead of getting scolded at ALR about a taboo topic (they did sell me underhammer plans though?????). Enjoy that site too though. So howdy, TC

5/16/2014 10:57 AM  #2

Re: New guy

Welcome aboard TC, thank you for all the kind words. Thus far we've gathered up pretty good group of people and hope to keep growing. So spread the word and will look forward to chatting with you.
Robin

Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.
Theodore Roosevelt
“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”
John Wayne

5/16/2014 11:17 AM  #3

Welcome aboard  TC. Hope to hear from on here.

5/18/2014 1:26 PM  #4

Welcome to the site, I think you will enjoy it. Always glad to talk about under hammers.
Mark

Board footera