MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/26/2015 5:18 PM  #1

Kentucky Long Rifles Very First Table Shoot today

Congratulations to Ken Lutes and crew for putting on an excellent table shoot today. The range was set up nicely with 4 tables and target holders to handle 16 targets at a time.

There were 8 shooters for this first ever shoot which will be going on on the 4th Sunday of the next 5 months. There was some excellent shooting, the weather was great and I think a very enjoyable time was had by all who attended.

Thanks again Ken for a good table shoot.

4/26/2015 5:41 PM  #2

Re: Kentucky Long Rifles Very First Table Shoot today

Thanks Carl. Hope everyone had a great time and will make it back next month. Hope each shoot will be larger and better. Wouldn't have been a success without all of the great shooters and everyone who helped run it. Thanks to all.

Last edited by Ken (4/26/2015 5:51 PM)

4/26/2015 5:58 PM  #3

Another thanks to Ken for starting a new type of blackpowder match at the Kentucky Longrifle club. My first table shoot and I'm hooked. Really enjoyed the match and thanks to the shooters around me for helping shorten the learning curve.

4/26/2015 7:28 PM  #4

Glag you all had a great time and the weather was nice!

How about some scores.

Thanks, Mike

4/26/2015 7:47 PM  #5

Mike I posted the scores on the shoot results section.
Everyone I need some help. I need to reach Bob Grimmg If anyone knows how I can reach him or have him  reach me I would appreciate it. We made an error in tallying up his winnings today. I would like very much to correct this as soon as possible.  If you would send me an email with his contact information.     ken.lutes@me.com   Thanks

Last edited by Ken (4/26/2015 7:55 PM)

Board footera