MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/07/2015 1:40 PM  #1

Match sponsors

June is quickly approaching and for those of us who will be participating in the newly sanctioned table shoot at friendship. Things are looking pretty good. Just one thing left to go there are two matches and one aggregate along with two reentry matches. So far we have picked up sponsors for one of the two matches that would be the open class and we have picked up a sponsor for the aggregate, leaving the Hunter class, so far without a sponsor. The match will happen with or without a sponsor. It just appears a lot better both for advertising purposes and for financial purposes of making the match their profitable to have sponsors as the sponsorship money pays for the awards and part of the scoring. So if any of you find benevolent people would like to spend $25 to sponsor the Hunter class match for the spring. Please speak up. We’d be glad to have you do it. My wife and I are the ones who have sponsored the aggregate and I will leave it to the other individual. If you would like to bring his name out your dollars would once again help pay for awards in scoring and your name would appear in the spring program. Thank you for your attention. Have a wonderful day.
Robin

Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.
Theodore Roosevelt
“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”
John Wayne

4/07/2015 2:45 PM  #2

Re: Match sponsors

Thanks for reading. I just got a call. We have a sponsor for the Hunter class at friendship.

Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.
Theodore Roosevelt
“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”
John Wayne

4/08/2015 5:58 PM  #3

Re: Match sponsors

Thanks for the sponsorship update. Just for an FYI, sponsors do not have to be individuals they can be clubs, small groups of interested shooters or corporate. I say this so that for others to get on board for future matches no one has to sacrifice to sponsor a match. Put a group together, get your home club involved or we may be able to get some of the folks at Log Cabin, Mountain State or others to get involved.. This game is only in it's infancy and can only continue to grow.
Mark

Board footera