MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/17/2015 12:12 PM  #1

Panther's Lodge

Looks like Roger Trammell's old site (FOOLS) is no more. It's been deactivated due to not being monitored. I hope if anyone wanted to save any info from it they got it done.

3/17/2015 12:47 PM  #2

Re: Panther's Lodge

Yes, I'm afraid, when Roger past. He took the passwords and such with him, with that in mind I have made some arrangements that that should not happen to this board.
My last two or three visits that site, which was a couple of weeks ago, it appeared there were only two or three people using it. I know that one of them is already on this board and the other however many there are always welcome here.

Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.
Theodore Roosevelt
“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”
John Wayne

3/17/2015 4:36 PM  #3

I was still on it and posted a few weeks ago. Since Paul and Wayne died it seems that traffic on there had dropped considerably and of course Roger wasn't there to maintain it. There were some good discussions on there and a lot of humor. It's a shame that couldn't have been archived. Oh well, another era passes.

3/17/2015 5:27 PM  #4

That board was an older version of the same people that host this board. Let me see if I can get ahold of them. I imagine it's gone but see if its been archived in any fashion I had archived a few things off of it but not very much.

Theodore Roosevelt
“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”
John Wayne

3/17/2015 7:28 PM  #5

I saved a few, especially the ones about sights. I got some good ideas from them and from talking to Paul.

3/17/2015 7:56 PM  #6

I had pick up a lot of good infomation from that board. Hope some one can save it.

Barry

3/19/2015 3:15 PM  #7

Good afternoon.
I have sent a letter of inquiry about Panthers Lodge board. I make absolutely no promises. I am trying to have the board reinstated if at all possible. If this can be done. I may try to become the administrator of that board at least long enough to glean the information from it, please understand there may be technical or legal reasons that this may not be possible. Your patience is appreciated.
Robin

Theodore Roosevelt
John Wayne

3/19/2015 3:25 PM  #8

That's good. It might not be worth your troubles to maintain for long if you do get it opened again. The traffic had dropped a lot in the last several months. I've kept it bookmarked just in case it comes back. I'll admit I've not been posting much on any of the sites I belong to the last several months. I've figured nothing I have to say is useful or important anyway, but I like to see what's new from time to time.

4/01/2015 3:46 AM  #9

Too bad that activity in this forum is falling...I just found it and so far I have found some nice information..
Hope this forum is going to raise it's activity.All best!

4/01/2015 3:58 AM  #10

I think this one is doing ok. It's an old forum that we used to subscribe to that was shut down. The administrator passed away some time ago.

4/01/2015 8:23 AM  #11

Maverick
I actually think that this forum is doing fairly well. I knew when I started it that I was dealing with a very specific focus group. The board is just over a year old with 123 registered users, and we’re still growing.
The board was shut down belonged a friend of mine named Roger Trammell it was a very old board and was experiencing a lot of hacking issues and other technical difficulties and with Rogers passing the passwords and such to administer it went with him. So here we are carrying on having fun. Glad to have you aboard. Lots of good information here, And then there's some other information. We just like to have fun and hope you'll visit us often. By the way, what is your favorite discipline of muzzle loading target shooting. Take care. Robin

Theodore Roosevelt
John Wayne

Board footera