MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/14/2015 8:40 PM  #1

Link to Coon 2015 Hog Shoot Scores

Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.
Theodore Roosevelt
“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”
John Wayne

3/15/2015 7:58 PM  #2

Re: Link to Coon 2015 Hog Shoot Scores

the guys sent me pitures of the shooting match.man was it a hog wallow,no shortage of water and mud.have a great picture of bill and a cow that fell in love with him.
 well neaL shot a 3.88 with one of his rifled barrels in 54 this time . last year he won couple matches using one of his barrels in 50 going to have to find out if mark is shooting one of their barrels now in his flinter.marsh  set a new friend ship 50 yard offhand small bull record with one of their barrels 50 3x .hell i could not shoot that off of a bench. i think neal and mark have answered all the questions on how high a quality barrel they are making.paul is smiling his ass off.
dag

3/16/2015 12:19 PM  #3

Thanks to Sir Allen and Miss Julia Coon for an excellent shoot! I hope I greatly improve at the York. Although I had a bad on the range, had a great time and won a beautiful shoot box made by Mr. Mike Medjeski. Thanks to him for sharing his craftsmanship! Hope to see you all in Pall Mall!

Colton L. Fleetwood                          
NMLRA Board of Directors
"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway"  - John Wayne

3/16/2015 7:40 PM  #4

Survived the mud,ugh!  Thanks to Allen and Julia for the show.  High praise to the guys that helped me when my rifle acted up.  Darn gremlins.  Charlie

3/16/2015 11:02 PM  #5

great going  on winning a mike m box colton.man he makes a fine box 
dag

Board footera