MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/06/2015 8:24 AM  #1

Postal Shoot

Everybody planning to shoot the first postal shoot should be aware that I am extending the post mark deadline to April 15th. Not as a celebration of tax day but due to mother nature. No one expected the severity and longevity of winter this year and many of you haven't been able to get out. Temps are suposed to begin to get better next week so we'll start with a two week extension. Hope this works for everyone.
Mark

3/06/2015 9:22 AM  #2

Re: Postal Shoot

Great!! That's good for me I might have had time but it's a sure thing now.

Richard

One good shot doesn't make a match but one bad shot dang sure can ruin a match!

3/06/2015 10:17 AM  #3

Sounds good to me.

Dick

3/06/2015 11:19 PM  #4

Good news here also! We are supposed to get some decent weather this coming week with the highs in the low 60º range!
I'll pass that on farther east as fast and as soon as I can!!

Big John

Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
Will Rogers

3/11/2015 6:48 PM  #5

For those who may not have seen my earlier post,  I have extended the postmark date for the first postal shoot until April 15th. This is due to the prolonged winter conditions we have all suffered through. This is just a reminder.
Mark

3/26/2015 11:44 AM  #6

Received the first postal targets today. Rich has set the mark for all who have yet shoot. I won't post strings prior to the end of the shoot but will tell you there is at least one less spider in Missouri. Nice shooting Rich.
Mark

4/03/2015 1:08 PM  #7

Just a reminder, there's only 12 days left to get your targets into the mail for the postal shoot. I've only received 1 set of targets at this point.
Mark

4/03/2015 2:10 PM  #8

Mark
     Shot my targets yesterday wish I had picked a better day the wind did me in.

Dick

4/03/2015 2:14 PM  #9

Been raining here and I think the range is close to under water, soaked at least. I'going to get out in the next few days and hope for the best.
Mark

4/14/2015 9:47 AM  #10

Going to try to shoot my targets this evening and get them posted marked by tomorrow. At least I don't have to worry about my taxes.

Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.
Theodore Roosevelt
“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”
John Wayne

4/14/2015 9:52 AM  #11

With the crazy weather, I'll accept targets through the end of the week.
Mark

4/16/2015 6:21 PM  #12

I'm beginning to feel a little like some women that we all know regarding change after change, but only a little. We have had such a poor turn out for the first postal shoot that I have made an executive decision, I don't get to make very many at home. With the first table shoot of the year being this Sunday, 4/19, at Allan's range I will accept the first six targets shot by anyone, at Allan's, who want to enter the postal shoot. The fee will remain the same at $10.00. Remember, 1/2 of the monies collected will be forwarded to a charity and the remaining half will be paid to the top three shooters, 50% 30% 20%. Hopefully this will bring the pot up. See you on Sunday.
Mark

4/16/2015 7:18 PM  #13

What's the weather looking like for Sunday?

4/16/2015 7:22 PM  #14

The last I saw it is supposed to be overcast with a possility of a couple of showers. The map shows a break in fronts between late Saturday night and Sunday evening. Anybody guess.
Mark

5/25/2015 7:15 PM  #15

Postal shoot #2 is under way. I need your targets post marked by June 30. If you are going to Friendship you can post targets shot during the Spring shoot.
Mark

Board footera