MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/07/2015 4:13 PM  #1

SHOOTING BOXES

Hi All,

I will have an assortment of boxes available at the York Shoot. I will also bring some to the Hog Shoot at Coon's farm (middle of March). If you think you may want one let me know what you are looking for and I will see what I can come up with.  Price range,size, species of wood, etc.

See you all soon, Mike

2/09/2015 6:04 PM  #2

Re: SHOOTING BOXES

Thanks for the rapid response.  I could not get your URLs to come up.  You could pm me.  Don't want to keep you hanging, just want some appropriate brass hinges and a brass strap clasp in front and maybe an appropriate handle.  I'm sure we can hash something out.  Wife has good "milk paint" for her projects.   Jim  chiversrdh@sbcglobal.net and 330-493-0412

2/10/2015 5:06 PM  #3

Jim, sent you an email.

Mike

7/05/2015 4:21 PM  #4

Most boxes have been SOLD!

Contact me with PM if you would like one custom made.

Thanks, Mike

2/22/2016 6:24 PM  #5

Spiderman wrote:

Hi All,

I will have an assortment of boxes available at the York Shoot. I will also bring some to the Hog Shoot at Coon's farm (middle of March). If you think you may want one let me know what you are looking for and I will see what I can come up with.  Price range,size, species of wood, etc.

See you all soon, Mike

I'm new to the forum and would love to see a picture of the shooting boxes you build and offer. 

"The first step in finding your game is getting some conviction. If you don’t have conviction your confidence can be corroded."  -  From The Movie "Seven Days In Utopia".

2/22/2016 6:50 PM  #6

Jason,
You won't find a better box for the money than what Mike makes.
Mark

Board footera