MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/04/2014 12:03 AM  #1

Back up and runnin'!

After two attemps of removing viris's and malware from this computer, I'm back up an runnin'!
I have confirmation from my club to hold a first ever Table Shoot this coming Saturday.
8 Nov. 2014 at 8:30am practice and match beginning at 9:30
I am starting with a 3 shot practice and 5 shots for score for match #1. Then if time allows, depending on the shooters) we may shoot a second 5 shot match.
$10 match charge with half of the entry being returned to the shooters as prize money.
Questions and directions..... Big John 573-642-6164  Look under Shoot Dates.

Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
Will Rogers

11/04/2014 10:10 AM  #2

Re: Back up and runnin'!

Good luck, JohnLet us know how things turn out. I'm sure everybody will have a lot of fun. Wishing you all the best, whether.

Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.
Theodore Roosevelt
“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”
John Wayne

11/05/2014 1:16 PM  #3

Re: Back up and runnin'!

Thanks Robin!
The weather forecast calls for the temps to be in the 50º range and fair sky's!
I'll post scores when everything is tallied up!
I'll be shooting from a 4 year absence from the muzzleloader so will be glad to be makin' smoke again.
I have about 8 coming at the present so it will be a great time I'm sure!!

Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
Will Rogers

Board footera