MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/23/2022 10:34 PM  #1

What you think?

Well another week has gone by and no one has anything to say. The weather has moderated somewhat and maybe someone is getting out and shooting a little. Please tell us about it or make some remarks of any kind. The guy's at Charlie's Old Farm here in Missouri have been holding some shoots right along and their regular shooting matches will be starting soon. They don't shoot much different than a table shoot just a little farther. 60 yrds and 3 shots for a score. A 1" circle worth 13 points and then a circle every 1/2". 13 ---12---11---10 and so forth. Most all Sunday"s the winning score will be a 36 or higher. Try it sometime and tell me how humbling it can be!
We have a couple of their members on here but their fingers are silence also! That's a shame.

Big John

Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
Will Rogers

8/24/2022 12:39 PM  #2

Re: What you think?

Man, I know what you're saying! I tried to generate some dialog with some questions on "over the log". What is really sad is in shoot photos there is a lot of gray hair. This forum is a great way to pass information about a great hobby to others just my 2 cents....

Bigfoot is my frend
When I die please don"t let me vote democrat

8/29/2022 9:36 AM  #3

Re: What you think?

like beating a dead horse.................; )

Last edited by nedSchimmel (8/30/2022 7:02 AM)

Bigfoot is my frend
When I die please don"t let me vote democrat

Board footera