MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/27/2019 11:39 AM  #1

Indiana State Shoot

Who's going to Allan's on Saturday?

6/27/2019 5:59 PM  #2

Re: Indiana State Shoot

I plan on being there, most likely  by my self.
Bo is having a lot of trouble with his hip, has a replacement scheduled for mid August.

Carl

6/27/2019 6:26 PM  #3

Sorry about Bo, give him my regards. See you Saturday.

6/27/2019 11:38 PM  #4

cking wrote:

I plan on being there, most likely by my self.
Bo is having a lot of trouble with his hip, has a replacement scheduled for mid August.
Carl

Sorry about your friend Bo. Tell him to hang in there and things will get a whole lot better. This getting older is taking a lot more "toughness" than I thought it would!
Go over to Allen's and show them how it's done! Good luck .........…
Big John

Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
Will Rogers

6/29/2019 5:00 PM  #5

Just got home from Allen's and am still trying too cool down. Beautiful calm day but someone left the oven door open and all got baked pretty good. Small but very capable group of shooters were on hand and Carl won with Bill Disbro chasing him hard. Got to admit I made a rookie mistake and started the day with a shot out nipple. A new nipple salvaged what was left of the match and I finished in the middle of the pack. Thanks to Allan and Miss Julia for another great party.
Mark

6/29/2019 7:01 PM  #6

I'm confused. The shoot schedule says the state shoot is next month.

6/29/2019 8:08 PM  #7

Apparently the schedule was changed. By whom and when I don't know. I found out by accident, don't know about the others.
Mark

6/30/2019 6:44 AM  #8

Might be why very few came. I've been planning on going to the "State Shoot" as per the schedule that was made public some time ago and now find out it was yesterday. Nice.

6/30/2019 9:54 AM  #9

The shoot schedule does have some issues.

July 28 and 29, 2019  the dates posted for the state shoots are a Sunday and a Monday and I'm sure that would not be what was intended.

Like Mark I have no idea how everything got changed around.

Carl

6/30/2019 4:46 PM  #10

Darn! Wasn’t able to defend my title...wish I had checked earlier.

Chuck

Board footera